Sunday, April 7, 2013

Weekending

We had another fun weekend, ready for another busy week ahead. Today we visited the zoo with some buddies while Jon got in some study time.
 It was Henry's first time on a carousel and he loved it.

Until it started moving - then he wasn't so sure. He spent most 
of our ride in my arms. I think he liked the music though. 

He was also very interested in the turtles.

It was fun to watch his brain register what was happening in the tank.

He also loved running around and looking at all the big kids. If there was 
a zoo of "big kids," I think he would prefer that over animals at this point.

He was also interested in the polar bear for about twenty seconds. 

And here is an action shot of the big slide. It wasn't quite as big as 
the ones I referred to in my previous post, but I almost got the 
hilarious "wow this is fun and I'm also really scared" face.


We also watched the movie, "The Intouchables." It is the best film I have seen in years and years and is probably in my top five 'all-time favorites.' We laughed the entire way through the movie - I highly recommend it. Here is a link to the official trailer. It was phenomenal. Happy Sunday!




No comments:

Post a Comment