Monday, April 15, 2013

P- to the O- to the TT-Y


Don't be too impressed. It only happened once and it was while Superdad was here with him and I was not. I think I have said the word "potty" more times in the last two weeks than I ever have in my entire life. We're working on it and I think he gets it; he was proud pointing directly to his diaper when Grandma asked him about using the potty. But it's only been once.

My text to Jon the day I bought this beauty said, "I just bought a Froggy Friend Potty. For real." The adventure begins.



1 comment:

  1. WHY IS IT SO CUTE????

    Leo is far from beginning potty training but he goes on the potty from time to time. Right now our challenge is convincing our headstrong two-year-old to "point it down." "NO POINT IT DOWN MAMA NONONO HOW BOUT UP?"

    ReplyDelete