By the time I can get in a workout it is usually dark outside; I, therefore, have been using the gym in our apartment building...which has a TV. I am currently hooked on watching Dancing with the Stars while I workout. What a great show! It makes my workout fly by because I'm watching all of these awesome dancers in flashy costumes whirl across the stage. I really like it.
Last night I was thinking that they should have a show called, "Dancing with the Stay at Home Parents." How awesome would that be? "Sahps" might not have the same ring to it and the stage appeal might not be quite like that of the "Stars," but I would TOTALLY watch that show and I think lots of other people would too.
You heard it here first, folks (at least I think you did because I googled it and nothing came up). If this show is ever created I get to be on the first season.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment