We had an adult day at the State Fair yesterday; we have been going together for the past five years with the exception of last year when Jon and I lived in Madison. We ate way too much food, tried some new things, and hit all of our favorites booths and attractions. I am a State Fair freak. I am containing my excitement in this post to the best of my ability.
We did the Ye Old Mill ride for the first time ever...a new Fair favorite.
It was really fun.
The Dairy Barn has forever been one of my favorites, and the
ice cream there is probably my favorite food. I always get it right after
breakfast. For breakfast this year I had a cheeseburger. For real.
We aren't sure, but this might be our last "adults only" State Fair day. Although if we do bring Henry next year, it's a sure thing we will go broke.
BECAUSE
OF
THIS:
Priced at $2.50 for a single burlap sack ride, I'm thinking we
would spent at least $40 on this one attraction alone.
(And that would be if we just stayed for the morning.)
Best. Day. Ever.
ReplyDelete