Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Beer-Braised Brisket!?

Did I mention that I am loving this? There have been 11 dishes since I last added photos; I'll just add a few more of my favorites here in the interest of space:

Beer Braised Brisket with Creamy Corn Potato Salad with Fresh Chives

Herbed Ricotta Shrimp Pizza with Tomato and Basil Salad

Pinched Baby Cheeks with a Side of Cute Sauce

Smoky Chili Rubbed Chicken Thighs with Braised Greens and Navy Beans

Grilled Garlic Shrimp with Mediterranean Orzo Salad


In Henry news: 
He has no interest in being fed this week; he just wants to do it himself. So scratch those awesome puree recipes - we're on to tiny pieces of fruits and veggies. This is interesting considering that only about 45% of the tiny pieces of food he picks up actually get into his mouth. *SIGH* I may take a picture of my dining room floor tomorrow (which is carpeted by the way) so you can see what it looks like after a meal.

"I just want to do it myself, Mama!"

.

1 comment: