We are coming off of a very fun weekend and it was time for Henry and I to hit up the grocery store this morning - it's our usual Monday morning outing lately. He always gets excited when he sees other kids in shopping carts. I always wonder what he is thinking when he sees them. They point. Henry begins very intent on watching them when he spots them across the aisle.
When their eyes meet it's almost as if they are talking via ESP to one another.
They stare, exchange looks of interest and understanding and might even share a smile. Not sure what is going on in their conversations, but I imagined two things this morning:
- "Dude, I know! I get PRETZELS when we come here!" or perhaps...
- "Come on, give my mom a break, she didn't feel like changing out of her yoga pants this morning."
No comments:
Post a Comment