Here he is...looking all BIG. (And covered in a nice layer of drool.)
Here he is...looking EVEN BIGGER.
I'm pretty sure I had a full conversation with him earlier today and he understood all of it...even responding appropriately. I can't believe how fast he picks up on things and I can't believe how fast he is growing up. We switched him into his "next stage" car seat today and I had a brief sad moment of, "He's getting so big so fast! Where is my baby?" But he is so much fun and I have loved each new stage as it has come. I love how interested he is in everything right now and I love imagining how many new brain synapses are being created each hour of his life.
The other night he discovered another new thing - the fact that he has some hair coming in on the back of his head! He was walking around in his diaper with his hands up on his head and just stopped in his tracks with his little hands back there feeling his hair. It looked like he was thinking really hard and then he just smiled and started walking around excitedly with his hands feeling his hair. And with no pants.
He kind of looked like this, but had both hands back there.
(And no pants.)
Loving this. So much.
No comments:
Post a Comment