Rather than helping Dada with the tree, Henry
thought he would play with the blinds.
Hanging the door knob decorations I grew up with and loved.
Running to put the next door knob decoration on the next door knob.
Admiring the paper "exercise bear" ornament I made in 2nd grade.
It's a good one, isn't it buddy?
Jon thoroughly enjoyed hearing all of the stories about the history of each and every one of my 100 tree ornaments again. We're at five years together now, so that's about 500 stories - lucky man! And he really enjoyed my feedback on the height at which he hung each of the wall decorations he hung.
"No he didn't, Mama!"
We were in the Dells for Thanksgiving and had a mediocre (if that) restaurant turkey dinner, so we also decided to give in to our cravings for good mashed potatoes and stuffing today to complete our little family holiday.
Yum, dude.
Henry thought the dinner rolls were fantastic. And that's about it.
He loves his bread, just like Daddy! I love this picture so much I
considered it for a holiday card. But then Jon said, "Yeah, if he wasn't eating
bread in a dirty white onsie. And sitting in his high chair." Right. Good.
Enjoying holiday traditions, both old...
And new...
Um, how cool is "Elf on a Shelf?" Henry was laughing hysterically
when he found him this morning...then he pulled the elf's hat off.
I guess we'll have to enforce that "no touching the elf" rule next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment