- "Should I change him before I eat him?" (Was supposed to be, "Should I change him before he eats?")
- "Don't pretend like I'm annoying."
- "This was far more bad-ass when I was 7." (In response to the Wisconsin Dells "Ducks" boat ride. Expensive and not nearly as exciting as I remember it being when I visited there during my childhood.)
- "Should I go in and sniff for poop?"
- “Oh yeah, that’s why we had egg quesadillas for dinner tonight!” (In response to my exclamation about how, “I forgot to go grocery shopping again!”)
- “Wow, you are BEEFY!” “Um, you better be talking to Henry right now.”
And, a theme prevails…
- "No, Baby! No eating bugs!"
- "Daddy's shoes are very dirty, we don't want to eat them."
- "No, we don't eat paper."
- "We can't eat any more cardboard."
.
No comments:
Post a Comment