Friday, September 30, 2011

That's What WE Said

We have been cracking each other up lately, perhaps due in part to not seeing each other for days at a time because of our different work schedules and to the delirium that is beginning as my body prepares for parenthood (a combination of needing to shift many times a night to get comfortable, empty my bladder or feed my rumbling stomach). Here are some examples of phrases uttered within our walls as of late:

  • "Was that your stomach or a jet?"  (This was said in complete seriousness.)
  • "If you have one of THOSE, then THAT might happen."  (Don't ask.)
  • "I'm stuffed to where my gills would be if I had gills."
  • "You're like the Cracker Monster of the whole town."  (I have no idea.)
  • "Can you call my mom and ask her if lactating onions are safe?"  (Right.)
  • "What did you say that I told you not to forget?" ... "I forgot."
  • Oh, THAT 'no'!? THAT 'no' I know is a 'yes'." 
  • "Don't yell at me on your birthday!"
  • "Ohhhh! You just like my neckskin."  (With a tone of understanding.)

    Stay tuned for more chitterchat from the LaCore household...

    .

    No comments:

    Post a Comment