Monday, September 10, 2012

Monday, Monday

We hit The Little Gym today. It was such a busy hour that I didn't have time to take pictures. H loved balancing in wheelbarrow position (though didn't get the concept of moving forward on his hands). He also loved hanging off of the high bar (for real) and the rings. I think we'll go back - he loved it. Pictures coming soon. He slept for a solid two hours when we got home this afternoon. I successfully wore the boy out.

The garbage truck and the vacuum were also very interesting today. He loves exploring all parts of everything. 

"Hmmm, this is not quite as scary as the 
garbage truck. I will not cry this time." 

"Hey, it has a power cord! My favorite toy!"


"I love the vacuum! I will eat you vacuum!"


I really did feed him today. 


.

No comments:

Post a Comment