Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Mama: 1, Big Boy: 0

Henry and I were headed down to the car today to leave on our daily adventures and realized, as we unlocked the door, that the car seat was in Jon's car from last night. Bummer. He can't exactly run home quick to drop it off in the middle of the day. I wanted to keep Henry plenty stimulated and active - our list of activities to do could no longer be done today. So we walked to the only place close enough to walk to in our very residential neighborhood: the PARK! There's a little climbing wall, plastic steps, a bridge, swings and an enormous soccer field. So much for me going 33 rounds in the boxing ring; I think Henry was the one worn out today. He's going on an hour and a half for his afternoon nap right now. And that is following a two hour morning nap.


Sweet little tired buddy.





No comments:

Post a Comment