Friday, April 17, 2015
Spring in Our Step
Look at this kid! Nothing beats puddles in the spring - especially when you have BOOTS on so you can stomp in them. I love the lightness of his step, the wind in his hair, the excitement on his face...
This is how we are all feeling in this house I think - spring is here and we welcome it with open arms. Yes, yes, I know it's supposed to get cold again on Sunday. But we are embracing this major thaw and the long, warmer evenings. And I am welcoming feeling MUCH better with the spring back in my step after a few weeks (months) of feeling pretty rotten.
Back to cooking, back to exercising, back to being a little more cheerful. Maybe even back to blogging. HOORAY FOR SPRING!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment