We're gearing up for a really fun month! Our races are just around the corner and I am really getting excited for Saturday. Paul Huttner actually used the word "glorious" to describe what Saturday could look like across the state, so I might just luck out! Thinking of racing, we are really missing the summertime Wednesday Nights at the Races - here are pictures from Henry's last big race:
Also, some other friends of ours moved to Duluth - right to Lakeside about a mile from us. We're so excited to have them close, and Henry is crazy about holding Baby Wyatt. I think these two are going to be buddies - they spent about 8 minutes on this evening getting acquainted by staring at each other and laughing hysterically.
These two are really cute so I had to add this photo too:
Finally, we attended a wedding of some good friends of mine. I had a few roles throughout the day, so I didn't snap a single picture as I was running around for most of the day. But at one point one of the guests came up to me and said, "Are you Super Leaf Boy's mom?" I told her yes (Henry had this role in the fabulously casual wedding). She then showed me this picture she had taken of him coming down the aisle:
LOL
He loved throwing the leaves and flowers and was soaking up all of the attention. It was a really fun weekend with some really good friends I met at camp about 15 years ago. We also got to spend some time with extended family who we don't get to see as often as we would like. Henry's highlight, outside of the pancakes AND french toast, was riding the tractor with Uncle Bruce:
Oh sorry, I meant DRIVING the tractor. :)


.jpg)
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment