Tuesday, April 22, 2014

A Happy, Happy Easter

We had a great day Easter Sunday; it's one of those days that I think will live on in my mind forever. It was a warm, sunny, relaxing day filled with family, friends and fun. I didn't take any pictures of the LaCore Family Easter Egg Crack-Off this year (perhaps because I was the boss of filling in the tag board bracket), but the title was claimed this year by a "non-LaCore." It was stripped out of the hands of last year's winner: Anna LaCore, who took Henry out during the championship round in 2013.

After we ate, we spent most of the rest of the day playing outside...running up and down the driveway for approximately three hours. This is what I envision when I think of the holiday this year:





And, of course, those gourmet desserts and the three kids jumping off of the couch for the entire final HOUR of the day. I have not been really good at taking pictures lately (thank you, Lisa, for these). We're so happy Spring is here.




No comments:

Post a Comment