Supposedly this is what he looked like the four days I was gone.
I had a great trip in wine country with some dear friends. We stayed up in Santa Rosa; the wedding was at a vineyard not far from there. It was beautiful; probably one of the classiest weddings I have ever been to.
Shannon was absolutely stunning!
We all took red-eye flights out of San Francisco on Sunday night, so had most of the day to explore the area. We checked out some of the giant redwood trees outside of the city, then had lunch is Sausalito.
Rock balancing in Sausalito.
We are back in Madison now, without Dada. Grandma is here for a few days. We explored the downtown market this morning, the museum yesterday, and will be visiting the playground, zoo, and new baby cousin Gabe in the next few days. Also got to meet up with our buddy Vinnie from Minneapolis at the market this morning. I was in a new parent class with Vinnie's mama right after Henry was born. These guys met when they were six weeks old, but haven't seen each other for over a year. So fun to see them growing up!
"I missed you, man! KNUCKLES!"


No comments:
Post a Comment