Monday, February 11, 2013

38 Weeks of Fresh Food!

I save my Fresh 20 meal plans in my bookmarks on my tool bar - I also number them. It makes them easy to access and shows me which week I am looking at. This week is week number 38! This is my lucky number - I can't believe I've been cooking with Fresh 20 for 38 weeks already! (This also means that we've been in Madison for close to a year now - wow, time is going fast!)

I started this the second-to-last week of May, just after having arrived here, with this first blog post about Fresh 20. Their menus continue to impress us (for the most part) and I am so happy I found them! Here are some of the recent favorites in our house:
 Salmon with Red Pepper Sauce and 
Parmesan Cannellini Beans

Twice Baked Pizza Potatoes with 
Sauteed Garlicky Kale

Southwest Chili Corn Carne with 
Homemade Tortilla Chips

Shrimp Scampi with 
Angel Hair Pasta, Wilted Arugula and Pine Nuts

It cracks me up that so many people are buying the same groceries each week and serving the same dishes each evening. If you visit the Fresh 20 Facebook page you can see pictures of the dishes and the different ways people present them. Thanks for making my life a little bit easier, Fresh 20!  


No comments:

Post a Comment