Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Oh, Sir Henry...

I came home to this last night - an early Valentine's dinner. Yes, that is blue cheese on the asparagus, and yes, that bread is homemade. My husband is amazing. 


So YAY our first Valentine's Day as a family! This photo is blurry because we're all so EXCITED!!! (And maybe because I'm shaking a stuffed blue giraffe near the camera to make Henry look up.)


H is ready to go in his Big Man Chair. This is going to be GREAT!


Let me remind you that I'm about to eat THIS:


But Henry changes his mind and decides he wants milk instead.


When H wants milk, H gets milk.


A quick burp and we'll be all set to put him down in the crib...no problem.


Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnd....we're finally sleeping. At the dinner table. In Daddy's arms. Nothing else suits Sir Henry on Valentine's Day. 


Loving the desperately funny moments of our new life. Happy Valentine's Day!!!!




1 comment:

  1. LOVE it. I can sooooo relate. I love the pictorial - especially the exasperated daddy at the end. I think my husband looked like that for the first six months...:) :)

    ReplyDelete