Saturday, December 19, 2015

City of Lights

We have two incredible light displays right here in Duluth. One of them has Santa! Even without snow, our two pre-Christmas light adventures were magical:
Superdad ready to head in to Bentleyville with his boys.

Waiting for the countdown to begin.

"Beautiful!"

Even though we sprinted from the entrance, 
there was still a long line to see Santa.
"I wasn't trying to look mad."

So worth it! No one even cried. 
(And we were in an out in 1 hour and 20 minutes.)
...........
On this next particular evening, it was snowing fluffy flakes ever so softly, the perfect songs were playing on the Christmas radio station, and a "Christmas ship" even went under the bridge as we arrived in Canal Park (bringing the elves back to the North Pole).

Cuties.

More cuties. 
(And a sweet chandelier - I think I found my new hobby.)

Magic on Park Point. I love that our kids are growing up here.





No comments:

Post a Comment