Henry has been drinking a lot of milk lately and has been showing signs of being ready for solids. We figured this weekend was a great time to get started as Dada is off of work until Tuesday. I've heard stories about babies not being interested in cereal or being completely disgusted and/or confused by it. Not the case here.
Wait, you want me to do what with this stuff?
Mmmm...that's not so bad.
Yup, yeah...that's pretty GOOD really.
Let me try one more here, just to make sure.
Oh yes, good stuff indeed.
I will hold the spoon myself so they can't keep taking it away.
These fools get a second spoon when I grab the first; this is great. I love this cereal.
Thicker today! I love this!
One serving is all I get!?
No, hang on...one more bite!
I can't believe that was one serving already!!!
The kid demolished his cereal and LOVED it. We have a big boy on our hands. I had a feeling he would like it, but was wondering if he would since so many mamas talk about how their babies have no interest. (I guess I'm talking about the kid who likes to have his boogers removed. While most kids arch away from things near their noses, Henry leans forward with interest when the suction bulb gets in there.) He seemed to think the spoon was a bottle nipple and the cereal was coming out of it so he was holding it to keep it in his mouth - hence the mess all over his face and bib.
Cereal means a bath. I had to capture Big Boy looking all cute in his duckie towel post-cereal adventure. Happy Weekending!
No comments:
Post a Comment